Complaint Review: spirit airline

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — saginaw Michigan United States of America
spirit airline

spirit airline They were late arriving to my destination. the flight was not good. they charged for drinks like soda and water which is free on other flights. they lost my stroller. they made me pay for another flight Internet

First the flight was unpleasant i had to sit in front of a lady with children who were kicking my seat. Then a man yelled at her, because her baby was crying most of the flight. They were a hour and half late to my destination (California), I had to pay for a shuttle because my ride had to be to work. They lost my stroller during transfer in Las Vegas, they told me it a be on there when i asked. I had to hurry up in get on the flight to California. Then I was not able to leave the day i planned because they close the gate early prior to departure, so I had to pay a fee difference which i didn't really have. I was upset and stressed out about this whole experience dealing with this airline. The lady computer would not let me check in because I had a infant in lap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spirit-airline/internet/spirit-airline-They-were-late-arriving-to-my-destination-the-flight-was-not-good-they-988534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spirit airline