Complaint Review: Spirit airlines

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: gary — dania beach Florida
Spirit airlines
2800 Executive Way Miramar, Florida USA

Spirit airlines I canceled my membership a day after they charged my card..they would not reinstate the membership or refund. they holding the money and i don't have the membership Miramar Florida

i joined spirit airlines $9 fare clube unawrere that this will auotomaticaly renew unless i cancel.  when i realized the charge on my card i canceled the membership which was one day after i was charged, customer service at spirit told me that i will not get a refund, since l cancelled after they renew the membership.

i said ok. am i a member or not. the reply shocked me, they said: you cancelled, you are not a member anymore, but they still hold my money. i did pay for the year.

my credit card would not help either

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-airlines/Miramar-Florida-33025/Spirit-airlines-I-canceled-my-membership-a-day-after-they-charged-my-cardthey-would-not-1063552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit airlines