Complaint Review: spirit airlines

• Updated: Tue, December 21, 2010

• Reported By: 1969ivan1 — cinti Ohio United States of America
spirit airlines
2800 executive Way mirimar fl 33025 mirimar, Florida United States of America

spirit airlines Unauthorized charges to my CREDIT CARD for 9 dollar fare club! mirimar, Florida

I used Spirit airlines to fly to tha Bahamas 2 years ago and now in 2010 they advise me that they will charge my credit card 59.95 for a 9 dollar fare club that I never authorized.

I called the Spirit people and spoke with some Indian guy that I could hardly uderstand that interupted me repeatedly and was rude.He told me that I could not stop the charge unless I did it on line. Of course you cannot stop it on line and the page they direct you to keeps you chasing your tail forever. I advised Spirit to NOT charge me for this and followed up with a mailed letter also advising this.

I want to sue them so badly. They are a a shady bad company with terrible cutomer service. Just another bad USA company that uses Indian customer service because it is cheap and an easy way to frustrate the innocent consumer into just paying the fraudulent charges.

1969ivan1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spirit-airlines/mirimar-Florida-33025/spirit-airlines-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-CREDIT-CARD-for-9-dollar-fare-club-mirimar-F-673927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spirit airlines