Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Reported By: Charles — Trenton Michigan
Spirit Incentives
PO Box 23990 Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Spirit Incentives Do not waste your time.... Ft Lauderdale Florida

Very disappointed with Spirit Incentives. We paid our 100.00 deposit received confirmation on the date we requested.  As I was talking to the sales person I was researching the three hotels they gave me.  The sales person picked the one that was available and requested an additional 147.98, which would make this total hotel stay for 2 nights $247.98.  As I was talking to her I checked for the same room she quoted me and same days.  I found the internet price to be a total of $177.76 for the same room, same day.  I told the sales person that I was not interested and would like a refund.  She said I should receive my refund within 14 business days.  I will keep you posted of my refund.  Please do your research and do not let them pressure you into anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33307/Spirit-Incentives-Do-not-waste-your-time-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-1098038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives