Complaint Review: Spitzer Toyota

• Reported By: Laura and Andy — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Spitzer Toyota
4710 William Penn Highway Monroeville, PA 15146 Monroeville, Pennsylvania USA

Spitzer Toyota Dishonest and Rude Service Monroeville Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: They made this right by us

*UPDATE Employee: Dealership Response

My husband and I bought our Prius at Spitzer and had a good experience initially. We are relocating out of state and wanted to sell our Honda before our move. Last Saturday, the 17th we had an appointment to have our car looked at for a possible sale. We were told that they would purchase it for $1,675. We took the car back one week later to complete this transacation. First we were told they didn't want to purchase it at all, then they offered us $1,000 for our car.  When we inquired why the price had decreased by $675 in one week...the used car purchase manager stormed over....said "I don't want to do business with you" and asked us to leave.

If they didn't want to buy the car, that was fine but they should have told us that on the 17th and not brought us back a week later to be treated so rudely.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spitzer-Toyota/-Monroeville-Pennsylvania-15146/Spitzer-Toyota-Dishonest-and-Rude-Service-Monroeville-Pennsylvania-1077169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spitzer Toyota

They made this right by us

AUTHOR: Laura and Andy - ()

Okay  I wanted to update my filing. Yesterday the manager at Spitzer contacted us and we were able to make an amicable agreement to resolve this issue and did receive an apology for our treatment.

Dealership Response

AUTHOR: Robert Thomasson - ()

Laura,

I apologize if you felt you had a negative experience with us. I assure you that top notch customer service is always our primary concern. It is regrettable when one of our customers' experiences do not reflect that value. Thank you for your feedback, as this is the best way for us to ensure that our customer service relations meet the high standard we set at Spitzer Toyota of Monroeville. Please contact me directly so we can discuss this matter further and do our best to remedy the situation.

Best Regards,