Complaint Review: Spokeo.com

• Reported By: Hector — Richmond Virginia
Spokeo.com
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave. Suite #101-179 Pasadena, California USA

Spokeo.com $1.95 "One Time Report" is a Ripoff Pasadena California

I was be lured by Spokeo’s wonderful offer of a onetime report so that I could finally determine whose cell phone number kept appearing on my cell phone in the form of text messages. Well, after I paid the $1.95 I got their “onetime report” which essentially is nothing you don’t already know! All I got was the “exchange” location which in this case was “San German, PR”. I already knew that based on a simple Google search. If you are considering a membership with these people feel free to drop me a line and I will provide you the info for free. Better yet, do the Google search yourself and you will get more (did I mention more?) information that they are going to provide you. I give it to them because somehow they manage to stay in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spokeocom/Pasadena-California-91105/Spokeocom-195-One-Time-Report-is-a-Ripoff-Pasadena-California-1059563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spokeo.com