Complaint Review: Spokofuel

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Marlana — spokane Washington United States of America
Spokofuel
2539 Hwy. 395 S. Chewelah, WA 99109 spokane, Washington United States of America

Spokofuel Double charged me for gas, on my debit card, and will not reimburse me spokane, Washington

Do NOT purchase gas or anything else from this store!!!!! They will charge your debit/credit card twice. Or maybe more, who knows. On 3/7/2013 @ 8:38p.m I purchased $10.00 worth of fuel,entered my pin number for the transaction,and got the gas and went on my way to work. Checking my account balance later that evening, I saw that my card was charged twice, I then notifed the store,tried contacting a manager and nobody would return my calls. I then talked to a "manager" regarding this matter and was told there was nothing they could do for me and that I needed to call the financial institution that my card is thru, {as if my bank should be at fault for this!!!}. The store basically said they will not refund my money. I feel that they are criminal,at fault theives!!!!!!! If you don't want to be double charged and then not refunded, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY- they steal plenty from innocent customers!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spokofuel/spokane-Washington-99208/Spokofuel-Double-charged-me-for-gas-on-my-debit-card-and-will-not-reimburse-me-spokane-1027099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spokofuel