Complaint Review: sponsored whips

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Eduardo — Buffalo New York
sponsored whips
Internet USA

sponsored whips stealing my money even with a 30 days money back guarantee wilmington delaware

I saw the page of sponsored whips on facebook i took a look on the their and read their post and i thought this company can help me to get my car sponsored so fill out an application and they call me 20 min later they ask me for $190 money order to start everything Mitch the guy who i talked to told i guarantee you will have good news in 48 hours .

So I sent a money order to them he told by phone and emails they have a policy of 30 days money back guarantee he asked me if we can talk everyday to help me with the process i said yes but he doesn't call me like he said he will and when i call him he doesn't pick up the phone, text me or send a email. I sent the money order on march 18 2014  i started calling them asking them for my money back on march 21 2014 because everything was looking suspicious so i called him and told him i want my money back he said ok no problem since that day i been calling them every single day and they dont answer my call and I still waiting for my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsored-whips/internet/sponsored-whips-stealing-my-money-even-with-a-30-days-money-back-guarantee-wilmington-del-1137147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsored whips