• Report: #282013

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Sponsored Whips
P.O. Box 5561 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SW has 4000 reasons/people who back us! Now what?

*Consumer Comment: Ballin on a Budget"should change name to Pimpin'ON A BUDGET

*UPDATE Employee: Sponsored Whips is Willing to Help

*UPDATE Employee: SW is LEGIT

*UPDATE Employee: Sponsored Whips sponsored their business with my application fee and then left me hanging! Wilmington Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: SPONSORED WHIPS IS LEGIT!!

I sent in my free application to Sponsored Whips and was given a call back about 1-2 weeks later reguarding my 1996 prelude. The rep Hami gave me many compliments on my car and said they would be glad get my sponsorship going.

He informed me of the $99.00 dollar application fee or $150.00 for two vehicles which i payed the $150 as a gift to my girlfriend (which is what is supposed be the cost for Sponsored Whips to write your contract so other companies can learn about you and proceed to sponsor you) This process is supposed to take approximately 1-2 months...

I went 2.5-3 months without any word. I sent an email in approximately May. Below is my complete email.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hey!
From:
Date: Wed, May 23, 2007 2:50 pm
To: hami@sponsoredwhips.com

hey hami, any progress on the sponsorship yet, im getting a little impatient just becuase its been a LONG time since ive heard from you... Please let me know. thanks!

Below is his reply

I will call u fri

Thanks,
Hami (SW Marketing/Sales)
877-4MY-WHIP (Toll Free)
302-384-7940 (Directly to office desk)
_____________________________

I never got a call. I attempted to get back in touch with Hami by email and phone for a couple of months. Left message after message, but never received any response. I never even recieved the package that they promised with with stickers to advertise for their wonderful business!

After all of the attempts of getting in contact with them to just get my money back, i sit here today dissapointed.

Next week i am going to call every day until i get someone to see what they will do for me.

96lude
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsored-Whips/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Sponsored-Whips-sponsored-their-business-with-my-application-fee-and-then-left-me-hanging-282013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsored Whips

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SW has 4000 reasons/people who back us! Now what?

Sponsored Whips LLC is A REAL corp

Our reps are ALWAYS in the office during normal work hours: 8-6PM EST and can be called or written to!

Also We now have our Corp Offices OPEN to the Public at:
2427 Kirkwood HWY
Office Suite C
Wilmington, DE 19805

Walk in traffic/or clients are ALWAYS welcome during biz hours!

There is NOTHING wrong with the fees for our services, and it does have a 30 day MBG (Money Back Guarantee). If that is missed please email your rep and tell us why to see if we can help

Also if there is a REAL need to have a rep get a hold of you ASAP emailemergency@sponsoredwhips.com and REAL Testamonials are:

over 4000 "Likes" @ www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips

Ballin on a Budget"should change name to Pimpin'ON A BUDGET

AUTHOR: SARAH SHULTZ - (United States of America)

HEY,THOMAS or alas Tomas,whatever your name is this week.... WHERES MY $199 ????YOU called me and SAID you would overnite my MONEY,IF I WOULD STOP BAD MOUTHING YOU ON HERE... well another 3 days have come and gone and not one word from you.... so i am starting up again..... watch out... keep reading... you are a con... one of the best ever....

Sponsored Whips is Willing to Help

To the readers of this post,

Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations

Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time

SW is LEGIT

To the readers of this post,

Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations

Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

Sponsoredwhips is 100% REAL and can help if anyone out there is our client the can call us or email us during biz hours for a QUICK response!

SPONSORED WHIPS IS LEGIT!!

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

SW DOES Do a great job, but it is a collective effort of both Co. and Client!

If you have any questions PLEASE go to our site and check it all out yourself!