Complaint Review: sponsoredwhips

• Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By: Ezekiel — Mobile Alabama United States of America
sponsoredwhips
Po box 906 Hockessin, Delaware United States of America

sponsoredwhips Thomas aka Tommy aka Tom ripped me off for $199.00 promising life time membership in car shows and to grant every wish for my car, also to pay me $3-$5000 monthly,pay for my gas,and insurance for life Hockessin, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: Please Hear our side

Hello everyone, i was promised by someone named Thomas/Tommy from sponsored whips car sponsors that i was approved for my car to be pimped out and to be entered in car shows in the US. also that i will be paid $3,000 to $5,000 monthly, and never have to pay for gas or insurance again. I was also told that there is an $199.00 application fee that will gaurantee me a lifetime membership into the best car shows in the US. and if i was not 100% satisfied,they will refund my money back gaurenteed with no questions asked. On September 15 2010 I sent a money order for $199.00 to sponsored whips and Thomas/Tommy emailed me and called me everyday. He also emailed me a wish list for everything to fill out that i had wanted for my car, so i did everything he told me to do. December 15 2010 will be exactly 3mos. since i received a phone call and paid my money order to sponsored whips, and still nothing happened yet but broken promises, being lied too, scamed and totally ripped off. Now days, every body's out to get over on you some way some how. so keep your eyes watching, and your ears listening for the them scamer's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsoredwhips/Hockessin-Delaware-19707/sponsoredwhips-Thomas-aka-Tommy-aka-Tom-ripped-me-off-for-19900-promising-life-time-mem-670682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsoredwhips

Please Hear our side

AUTHOR: Swhips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public RelationsSponsored Whips