Complaint Review: sponsoredwhips

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Garner North Carolina
sponsoredwhips
delaware wilmington, Delaware United States of America

sponsoredwhips Sponsoredwhips.com took my 199.00 and got nothing as promised. wilmington, Delaware

*Author of original report: not legit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: call any police/lawyer SINCE WE ARE REAL and LEGIT!

Sponsored whips contacted me to get sponsorship for my vehicle. So I did exactly what was asked of me. Sent them 199.00. I was told by MITCH I would receive parts, hoodies, decals, and get free entry to shows.

I sent the money and got a 2 dollar t shirt and some 50 cent hideous decals. And never heard anything after that. After doing some research I requested my money back three days later. I did exactly what was supposed to be done to get a refund. I was told by MITCH it was no problem he would take care of it. I sent an email anyway to client services and accounting both fake. I sent the shirt and the decals back as requested. Now every time I call MITCH I get no answer. If he does answer he rushes me off the phone and am told he will check on it.

I never hear back from him. Still haven't received my refund and no one answers when I call the company number. This is a fake company. No accounting, no client services. Nothing but a bunch of lazy dirt bags steeping peoples money and keeping it forever. Something has to be done because this is illegal. This is a scam in the biggest way. Where is law enforcement? Where are the feds? If I find them first it won't be good. Let's get these people and lock them up people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsoredwhips/wilmington-Delaware-/sponsoredwhips-Sponsoredwhipscom-took-my-19900-and-got-nothing-as-promised-wilmington-1038499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsoredwhips

not legit

AUTHOR: M wilson - ()

If your legit, where is the hassle free money back guarantee?
What company picks up the phone and immediately hangs up?
Your a fraud and a fake. What your doing is illegal and its a scam.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

call any police/lawyer SINCE WE ARE REAL and LEGIT!

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - ()

This is a False Statement

A gentleman read some bad reviews and quickly wrote a bad one about us BEFORE his 30 days were up, but we saw this and he asked for a refund within his 30 days and wrote a retraction and STATES THE REFUND CAME IN!

here is a link:

Click above then look/scroll down to update #10 in ROR's site...

HE WAS IN his 30 period, and WAS refunded... He was scared we wouldnt honor it, posted here on ROR, but we DID honor our policy and NOT scared to admit this report is out there cuz it shows we ARE LEGIT!!

AGAIN FACTS!!! Not just complainers listing nonsense...

Companies will all ways have people not happy or satisfied its the way the biz world is.. and WE ARE a biz trying to make money to pay a staff, a office lease and GROW. We never have lied and said we are a charity.. so if our employees get paid from the "service fees" we charge show us how thats a "Scam"..

Also find me ONE post were some says: "they WORE all the logos, went to shows, and DID EVERYTHING we asked them to prove to sponsors they earned it, and they didnt get it... all the negative posts are SPAM by our competitors, non clients, and people who didnt follow our advice... sorry but true...

Facts are:
-Over 59,000 Facebook "likes" @ www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips
-a holloween contest were we have had over 60 client enteries and there comments online there...
-been in biz for over 6 years
-lic/incorp in DE
-Fully staffed at:
2427 C Kirkwood HWY
Wilm, DE 19805
-AND MORE if you need!!!

We Welcome ANYONE o swing by our office and see us and we will GLADLY explain and show our operation too you! or if you have a friend or relative that lives by us have them come by!!! :)

Thanks!