heels

• Submitted: Sun, April 03, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: New Mexico United States of America
sponsoredwhips.com

sponsoredwhips.com Took my 200.00 dollars and told me that i will have sponsorship for all three of my vehicals and have not sent nothing but a card and they never answer the phone , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: look at SW good reviews too

sponsored whips took my 200.00 dollars promising sponsorship befor 2011
i talked to a guy named TOM and he gave me the run around for months
and he even had me to take pictures of my car and vin # to se if the car checked
 out on a stolen car report and i done it thinking that it was legit

but since i have been looking online i have found out im not the only one
fell for it. thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsoredwhipscom/internet/sponsoredwhipscom-Took-my-20000-dollars-and-told-me-that-i-will-have-sponsorship-for-al-713374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsoredwhips.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

look at SW good reviews too

AUTHOR: swrep25 - (United States of America)

To the readers here, This lady was refunded and still bitter? really???

Sponsorship for FULL sponsors is a two way, hard work involved process, that requires us and our clients to equally work hard..

the word scam is always used when a "customer" feels ripped off, yet why have we been in biz for close to ten years and produced thousands of quality sponsors for many ppl...???

if you paid us to write your proposal and resume and its not working, we scammed you??? NO you have to work with us to show the sponsors the resume we wrote you is TRUE!

our reps are always on hand during reg biz hours and can be reached on email or phone....