Complaint Review: sponsoredwhips.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 01, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: quest1946 — kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
sponsoredwhips.com

sponsoredwhips.com they took my $200.00 dollars and said that they could help me get my car fixed up but now that they got my money i haven't heard from them Internet, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: SW is Awesome

*UPDATE Employee: 3000 Likes on Facebook, and 8 years strong

*Consumer Comment: Sponsored Whips is rated

i was in contact with the company sponsoredwhips.com and they told me for $200.00 dollars that they could help me make my 31' model a coup into a street rod and all that i had to do was to take it to car shows and wear there companys logos, well guess what ? nothing happened after they got my money,,,no help finding sponsers nothing not even a phone call from them i called them countless times and was told that they were helping me,, but at what i haven't a clue, tho i do know that they helped me out of $200.00 dollars, i've e-mailed them more then a few times and there response was if you need anything just call them,,,, but if you try calling there number you can never get thru,,, i should have known better,,,,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsoredwhipscom/internet/sponsoredwhipscom-they-took-my-20000-dollars-and-said-that-they-could-help-me-get-my-c-772101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsoredwhips.com

SW is Awesome

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Thousands of LIKES @:
www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips

Public Relations Sponsored Whips

info@sponsoredwhips.com

Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time

There is a 100% 30 Day Satisfaction guarantee, and would not stake our reputation in exchange for an unhappy client! Give us one chance and will guarantee your vehicle is in good hands! A refund of your paperwork fee will not be an issue is asked! (see attached doc)
and Testamonials are:

3000 Likes on Facebook, and 8 years strong

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

Thousands of LIKES @: