Complaint Review: sponsoredwhips.com

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: steven — camden Tennessee United States of America
sponsoredwhips.com
p.o box 5561 wilmington, Delaware United States of America

sponsoredwhips.com he has several names, could be ,tom, hemie, jermney,never the same,. he promised to fix up my chevy camaro,for car showes.i paid him $150.00 ,but he never delivered any thing he promised to do. i want my money back. wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: we have good reviews too on google

*Consumer Comment: Make sure to 'Google' this- CAR SALES: TRICKS OF THE TRADE- CONSUMER ALERT, and watch how Tori was SCAMMED....

he promised to fix up my 1985 chevy camaro for car showes, he was to have car companys to send me parts to get my car up in a one condition for car showes.as it was to advertise he;s company. i paid him $150.00 for membership. he never delivered on any of hes; promises. and now, he well not answer any of my emails, or even answer the ph. when i call him, all i want is my money back. he told me at the begining  that if i wasent fully satisified , he would return my money, so ,i am not at all satisified, so i want him to send my money back,. thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sponsoredwhipscom/wilmington-Delaware-19808/sponsoredwhipscom-he-has-several-names-could-be-tom-hemie-jermneynever-the-same-he-525318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sponsoredwhips.com

we have good reviews too on google

AUTHOR: swrep25 - (United States of America)

To the readers here, This lady was refunded and still bitter? really???

Sponsorship for FULL sponsors is a two way, hard work involved process, that requires us and our clients to equally work hard..

the word scam is always used when a "customer" feels ripped off, yet why have we been in biz for close to ten years and produced thousands of quality sponsors for many ppl...???

if you paid us to write your proposal and resume and its not working, we scammed you??? NO you have to work with us to show the sponsors the resume we wrote you is TRUE!

our reps are always on hand during reg biz hours and can be reached on email or phone....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

at a Ford dealership, which is owned by the 3rd largest publicly held Automotive Dealer Group in the USA- SONIC AUTOMOTIVE!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Make sure to read St. Clair's two Ripoff Reports at the 'MERRILL LYNCH' page of this site if you have a MORTGAGE!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.