rank

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted/Very Upset — Pennsylvania
Sport Chrysler Jeep, Norristown, PA
1416 W Main Street Norristown , Pennsylvania USA

Sport Chrysler Jeep, Norristown, PA Andrea Belmonte Rude, Arrogant, Disrepectful Norristown Pennsylvania

I contacted Jepp Chrysler Dodge through the website as their radio add offered 189 Jeeps and everyone was approved, only to find out they wanted to get me into a car $10,000 less than my car now for double the payment because they were doing me a favor.

I tried explaining to the sales rep which claims she is the manager that it didnt' make sense for us right now and I didn't want to double my payment only on one car and she continued telling me that "obviously I had it all figured out and she hopes I felt good at that moment because they were the only ones that could sell me a car and I needed to trade mine in before it fell apart"  by the way I have a 2008 with 60,047 miles which I bought brand new in 2008 not a piece of junk as she described.

She got upset with me because she claims she did alot of work on our loan which took time away from my day and only five minutes away from her as her real manager faxed the paperwork to the bank.  She hung up on me and would not let me call back and go to the manager's extension.  She told me she didn't need my referrals and didn't want them and to not call back.

I cannot believe that someone in sales could treat customers in that manner.  I tried explaining to her I undersood perfectly what she was explaining but unfortunately it didn't make sense for us right now and she continued to speak to me like a child.  I will make sure to give them a bad report as someone like her should not be in this type of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sport-Chrysler-Jeep-Norristown-PA/Norristown-Pennsylvania-19403/Sport-Chrysler-Jeep-Norristown-PA-Andrea-Belmonte-Rude-Arrogant-Disrepectful-Norristo-1097158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sport Chrysler Jeep, Norristown, PA