Complaint Review: sportdip.me

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Pennsylvania United States of America
sportdip.me

sportdip.me WWW.PROSPORTLINK.IN Sportdip.me IDENTITY THEFT CREDIT CARD FRAUD! Internet

I found a debit charge from sportdip.me for $9.10. I never did business with this company and didn't lose or misplace my debit card or pin. This company does not have a working email nor do they have a physical address. Some research revealed that there are hundreds of complaints about this company.

They push through small amounts of money (usually under $10) since they don't require them to have the security number for the charge to go through.

I have contacted my state attorney general, the Florida attorney general (the charge originated from Florida but the Better Business Bureau has the location listed as Virginia), the Federal Trade Commission, and the Better Business Bureau.

If you have been scammed by them please contact the state and federal authorities concerned with consumer protection. I'm sure they'd be mighty interested in thousands of dollars worth of credit card fraud and maybe they can put this "company" out of business. (Also if you're above 60, some state's consumer protection laws have extra fines and penalties for fraud committed against you).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sportdipme/internet/sportdipme-WWWPROSPORTLINKIN-Sportdipme-IDENTITY-THEFT-CREDIT-CARD-FRAUD-Internet-883998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sportdip.me