Complaint Review: Spot Mobile

• Reported By: TM41 — California
Spot Mobile
300 71st St. Suite 500 Miami Beach, Florida USA

Spot Mobile Worst Customer Service Miami Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: spot mobile is the best

Purchased a SIM card and Pre-paid plan from Spot Mobile. After checking to see if my phone number would "port" to the new SIM card (which their online verification said it would), after activating my SIM and incorrectly getting issued a new phone number instead, which I don't want AT ALL, I tried speaking with their customer service representatives several times. They gave me the biggest run-around I've experienced with customer service telling me that they tried to reach me, though couldn't provide details of WHEN they called, and every time I tried to get a supervisor on the phone, they told me none were available and would take 24-48 to get a phone call. After waiting a week to get a call from them to actually discuss my issue, they still wouldn't connect me with somebody. This has been the most frustrating customer service I've dealt with in recent memory. Take your business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spot-Mobile/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/Spot-Mobile-Worst-Customer-Service-Miami-Beach-Florida-1085501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spot Mobile

spot mobile is the best

AUTHOR: chigeorge - ()

i had t moblie for 7 years of ripping me off i had att&t ripoff on top of rip off metro pcs doesnt work in some areas spot moblie is good i think they have a good deal internet all day and unlimitied calls the only ripoff is the idiot that wrote this