Complaint Review: spotfakeoakleys.com

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: coloradogirl27 — Golden Colorado United States of America
spotfakeoakleys.com
PuTain City, FuJian Province, Select State/Province China

spotfakeoakleys.com gooc.lynn@gmail.com SCAM - YOU WON'T GET WHAT YOU ORDERED PuTain City, FuJian Province, China

This seller is a complete fraud. S/he requires payment via Western Union, which I learned does not have any fraud protection provisions (i.e., you can't get your money back). I ordered a pair of sunglasses and, after three weeks of waiting for them, I contacted the seller. Seller never responded. I then contacted seller through their website, to which I received a response asking for my order information. I sent order information, no response. Contacted several more times, including statement that I would report them as a fraudulent website if I did not receive confirmation of shipment of my order. No response. Two months later, still no sunglasses. I think the person running this has multiple sites, all of which are probably scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spotfakeoakleyscom/PuTain-City-FuJian-Province-Select-StateProvince-351100/spotfakeoakleyscom-gooclynngmailcom-SCAM-YOU-WONT-GET-WHAT-YOU-ORDERED-PuTain-City-943464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spotfakeoakleys.com