• Report: #1020921

Complaint Review: spraygunworld.com Professor Mike Davis, Asturo Spray, AOM spray

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Sprayguy — Speculator New York United States of America
spraygunworld.com Professor Mike Davis, Asturo Spray, AOM spray

spraygunworld.com Professor Mike Davis, Asturo Spray, AOM spray Mike Davis, Professor Spray, AOM Spray, Tool Paradise, spraygunworld, Spray Gun World Scam,Theif,never got what i paid for,internet crime,credit fraud orders@spraygunworld.com, Internet

*General Comment: AOM experience

*General Comment: Misinformation

SprayGunWorld is a Scam,Mike Davis, professor spray,AOM Spray,Asturo Spray,New Mexico

Stay away from this guy, i was just ripped off by Mike Davis aka Professor Spray
at spraygunworld.com ! This man is a straight theif. I had ordered one Chinese gun, and just like the others have reported, he emails me claiming he doesn't have the gun, but could offer me an Italian made 3 year warranty gun for double the price and I took the hook !

I called AOM spray in New Mexico ( the number on the box ) Asturo HVLP www.aomspray.com, , and let them know I hadn't recieved my Aluminum Cup nor the 2nd spray setup.  They informed me that they knew who mike of spraygunworld was, had his phone, gave me professor Mikes number, but said he's located in California, so give it some time before i call him. I research the number and find it's another NewMexico number? . [continued below]....
.......WTF ?

So, i know 100% for sure that at the least, AOM Spray,Asturo guns www.aomspray.com is aware of Mike the Professor at Spraygunworld , (know what he's doing ), or are all one in the same scam, and probably worse, my expensive new gun is most likely a Chinese import overpriced hunk of junk.

PS:, I could find no information on Asturo AOM spray guns being made in italy other than the website....hmmm?

I had called,emailed and finally threatened to report this guy for being a theif, which I Did.

This man and his scams has been turned in to the New Mexico attorney generals office as well as the NY attorney general. New Mexico told me that they have many active complaints coming from spraygunworld, but just recently have begun to connect the dots with his other scams.
You have been warned !

You are going down Mike Professor Spray!

PS: feel free to comment !

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spraygunworldcom-Professor-Mike-Davis-Asturo-Spray-AOM-spray/internet/spraygunworldcom-Professor-Mike-Davis-Asturo-Spray-AOM-spray-Mike-Davis-Professor-Spra-1020921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spraygunworld.com Professor Mike Davis, Asturo Spray, AOM spray

#1 General Comment

AOM experience

AUTHOR: realuser - (USA)

I have used an AOM hvlp gun for over a year. It has performed to every expectation. For the price I cannot imagine a better gun.

When I ordered the gun I made a mistake. Called the company, they actually answered. I returned the wrong items, they sent me the correct ones. Could not have been easier.

#2 General Comment

Misinformation

AUTHOR: Big Daddy - ()

Evidently the writer of this report did not research very well.  He mentions the AOM website but he evidently did not bother to go to the site and research.  All he had to do was click about and he would have found this:

"All of our products for the North American market are assembled and tested in our modern facility in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, USA. WITH AMERICAN LABOR.  We are a factory branch of an 83 year old Italian spray equipment manufacturer starting our eleventh year in America.  All machining is done in Italy on the latest computer controlled equipment. "

If he had read this he would have known that the Asturo brand is not a "cheap Chineese" gun.  He also could have done 2 minutes of further research and found a link to the ITALIAN company:

ltf.it/en/index.php

This link tells the story of Asturo:

ltf.it/en/schedabrand.php?brand=1

These facts seem to punch holes in his claims.  It makes me question how much of his report is achored in truth and how much is speclulation.  It really makes me wonder who is misrepresenting who.  Is this really a report from someone who had a bad expereince or is it someone who has something against spraygunworld.com and is trying to besmirch their reputation?

No, I am not affiliated with spraygunworld or Asturo.  I am just someone who is concerned when a report is submitted without the submitter researching properly.