Complaint Review: Spraygunworld.com, Toolparadise.com, And Woodsprayguns.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By:stockton Ohio
Spraygunworld.com, Toolparadise.com, And Woodsprayguns.com
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Spraygunworld.com, Toolparadise.com, And Spraygunworld.com, - This company is a rip off and continues to start new compainies to rip people off Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Positive Experience

*UPDATE Employee: Not Affliated with Mentioned Company

This company is a rip off and continues to start new compainies to rip people off!
I ordered a spray gun and didnt hear anything back for 2 months, yet my credit card was charged. Isnt there a law against that.

Jerry
stockton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spraygunworldcom-Toolparadisecom-And-Woodspraygunscom/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Spraygunworldcom-Toolparadisecom-And-Spraygunworldcom-This-company-is-a-rip-off-an-455464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spraygunworld.com, Toolparadise.com, And Woodsprayguns.com

Positive Experience

AUTHOR: Kyle25 - (United States of America)

I ordered my spray gun from Spraygunworld.com on Monday 6/25. They sent me a reciept that day, and of course charged my card like I authorized them to do. I emailed them on Wednesday asking for a tracking number and they provided me with it the next day. They also said the scheduled delivery date would be July 2nd. I recieved an email from a person named Mike today reassuring me that my spray gun would soon be here... Today is Saturday 6/30, my doorbell rang and there was the post-woman with my package from SGW.com! I have nothing but good things to say about spraygunworld.com, but my experience was great! The only thing I would say is to include a tracking number on the receipt! That's it! I will continue my future business through SGW.com.

Not Affliated with Mentioned Company

AUTHOR: Management - (United States of America)

Spraygunworld is not affiliated with the poorly mentioned company.  Spraygunworld was sold off late 2009.  The new owners are authorized vendors of the top major Spray Gun Manufacturers.  The top manufacturers in the industry would not do business and recommend us as a source if we did not supply their products to customers.   We strive to provide the best top name products at the best price points on the Internet.  If you need a reference please visit our web and make an email request.  Otherwise feel confident ordering your spray gun from us.  And ask us questions, as we provide some of the best spray gun advice in the industry - with some of our techs over 25 years in the business.  Thank you.  Management.

Cavalry