Complaint Review: sprayworld

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: mike — Florida
sprayworld
Internet USA

spraygunworld One of the most corrupt, Unresponsive online companies I've ever ordered from!! Internet

*General Comment: Here is a #

On Jan22nd, 2013 I placed an order with spraygunworld for a binks package for 325.00. My card was immediately debited for the full amount. This is May7th,2013 and I still have not received the product. I have sent at least 10 emails requesting my product and I have received 3 replies with various excuses from backordered to it has shipped. One response was my higher model gun was shipping. That was Feb 14, 2013, They have stopped responding.

It is the first time I have ever ordered without checking for phone numbers. There are none. Email only. I received One email from the "Professor" MIke Davis saying my gun should be there by the weekend and that was 3 months ago. This company is a total scam. I am going to the bank tomorrow to see if I can get my money back. This co. needs to be shut down immediately. Never ever order without contact numbers. And call first to see if you get a real person. I really don't understand how they can be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprayworld/internet/spraygunworld-One-of-the-most-corrupt-Unresponsive-online-companies-Ive-ever-ordered-fr-1049133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprayworld

#1 General Comment

Here is a #

AUTHOR: Neche - ()

Here is a phone number for the company,I was getting ready to order a gun from them and sent an e-mail seeing if they would match a price I found at another company. They said they would and to contact Jim at 1-505-867-1946. Hope this helps you at and you get you gun.

Respectfully Shawn