Complaint Review: spring fitness

• Reported By: jason — conroe Texas United States of America
spring fitness
2920 spring texas spring, Texas United States of America

spring fitness National fitness illegaly changed contract. spring, Texas

2 years ago I went ito spring fitness to try it out. They said I had to pay 35 a month plus start up fee which I did. Then they had me sighn a contract that said it wad 35 a month. 2 days later I told them I didnt care for it. They said I cant cancel because I sighned a 3 yr contract. I pulled my contract out and said no I didnt no where on there does it say 3 yrs. Yhey said there copy does. I told them I have the carbon copy and you cant change that. They added what ever they wanted to it after I sighned and said thats illegal. For 2 years I have tried to get them to cooperate now they have 1300 added up on my credit report. When in went for 2 days. Scam artest alert dont sighn. Next step for me is to try sueing scince I still have the original contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spring-fitness/spring-Texas-77301/spring-fitness-National-fitness-illegaly-changed-contract-spring-Texas-1004963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spring fitness