Complaint Review: Spring-Green Lawn Care

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Anoka Minnesota United States of America
Spring-Green Lawn Care
P.O. Box 291 Wyoming, Minnesota United States of America

Spring-Green Lawn Care Spring-Green Lawn Care ripoff scam takes your money, never shows up to do the work Wyoming, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Confused By False Accusations

Last year I paid over $300 to have Spring-Green Lawn Care of Wyoming, Minnesota do periodic maintenance of my residential lawn - fertilizing, spraying for weeds, etc.  Kirk Mullen, the owner of the Twin Cities north metro franchise of Spring-Green, billed my credit card for the full amount, then they never showed up to do any of the work. Meanwhile, the weeds infested my lawn all summer and I ended up having to do the work myself.

I tried contacting Kirk Mullen by phone at 651-408-8655, which is a cell phone number. Mullen never answers his phone, and I left numerous messages, none of which were returned.  I tried contacting Spring-Green by mail last summer, with no response.  Now Spring-Green has billed my credit card again for this season - without my permission! I called Mastercard and they are removing the charges.  I'm still out the 300 bucks from last year.

Never again will I EVER do business with any shoddy, fly-by-night company that only lists a P.O. box.

Spring-Green is a shady enterprise that is scamming its customers.  I later found out from a neighbor that Spring Green would show up at his house, the driver would get out of the truck, look around to see if anyone is watching, plant those little flags in his yard without doing any lawn treatment whatsoever, then drive off.  What a ripoff! I wish I had known that before I handed over my money to those thieves.  Those dishonest, fraudulent crooks should be run out of business!

I checked the Better Business Bureau, and naturally, there is no review listed for this location in Wyoming, MN. I give Spring-Green an F rating for dishonesty and dodging my calls. They will take your money and you will never hear from them again.  I have contacted the Minnesota Attorney General's Office to file a complaint, and they are currently investigating Kirk Mullen and Spring-Green for consumer fraud.  I might have to file a small claims lawsuit to get my money back.

Don't let Kirk Mullen and Spring Green con you too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-Green-Lawn-Care/Wyoming-Minnesota-55092/Spring-Green-Lawn-Care-Spring-Green-Lawn-Care-ripoff-scam-takes-your-money-never-shows-u-722574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring-Green Lawn Care

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Confused By False Accusations

AUTHOR: Owner - (United States of America)

I am confused by these false accusations. I have been in business for over 5 years and Spring-Green Lawn Care has been in business for over 34 years. We are an ethical, reputable lawn care company. I have not been contacted by anyone regarding a situation like this. I respect all my customers and respond to their needs in a timely fashion. It is unfortunate and ironic that is report appears to be written specifically with search engines in mind so that it will rise to the top of Google and be easily found.