Complaint Review: Spring River Nursery

• Submitted: Sun, May 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 23, 2004

• Reported By:Mohnton Pennsylvania
Spring River Nursery
81961 County Road 687 Hartford, Michigan U.S.A.

Spring River Nursery ripoff ordered in March still not received in May Hartford Michigan

On March 31, 2004, I placed and order for 12 "Hardy" Lavender plants along with a check for $22.95 to Spring River Nursery in Hartford, Michigan. I got the order form and information from and insert in my cities local Sunday newspaper. As of today, May 23, 2004, I have not recieved my Lavender plants, nor have I heard anything from the nursery.

I am very disappointed that companies can do business like that and get away with it! I will be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau of Michigan in hopes that others will check it before ordering with that company.

I am also going to mail a letter to Spring River Nursery inquiring information on my order and requesting a refund. I will come back to this site and post any results on the issue.

Peggy
Mohnton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2004 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spring-River-Nursery/Hartford-Michigan-49057/Spring-River-Nursery-ripoff-ordered-in-March-still-not-received-in-May-Hartford-Michigan-1034177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spring River Nursery