Complaint Review: Springleaf Financial

• Reported By: anon — Dayton Ohio
Springleaf Financial
2628 Colonel Glenn Hwy Fairborn, Ohio USA

Springleaf Financial This Company Is Full of Shady People Fairborn Ohio

I went to this company for a "Personal Loan" as they advertise. I was approved for the amount of $5,250.00 over the phone. Once I got there I was informed that they were going to pay the debts they wanted to pay and that I was only approved for $3,000.00. I was never informed of this until I reached their office. The financial advisor for lack of a better term said that he told me all of this over the phone. I spoke to HIM once and that was during the initial interview over the phone I then was contacted by a Female telling my that I was approved for the full amount.

I would not reccomend this company to my worst enemy! They are a scam and should be put out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Springleaf-Financial/Fairborn-Ohio-45324/Springleaf-Financial-This-Company-Is-Full-of-Shady-People-Fairborn-Ohio-1090973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Springleaf Financial