Complaint Review: springleaf financials

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: zumar — Alabama
springleaf financials
309 w golf rd schaumburg, Illinois USA

springleaf financials Melissa Janette liars, fraud, attitude, bullshit, no customer service, told me I'm a liar schaumburg Illinois

They are very rude and ignorant people. I called and they were so thirsty to get me in there they said they will run the application over the phone. Their communication is horrible they made a mistake and tried to make me look like a liar. They have attitude and also their ignorance is out the roof. Janette and Melissa are the ones who I talked to and they both had issues. If I were the owner of this establishment I would be concerned. I will never go back here and would never recommend this s*** hole to any of my family and friends ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/springleaf-financials/schaumburg-Illinois-60107/springleaf-financials-Melissa-Janette-liars-fraud-attitude-bullshit-no-customer-servi-1142384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on springleaf financials