Complaint Review: springs of country woods apartments

• Submitted: Mon, October 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: Gruntgonecrazy — midvale Utah
springs of country woods apartments
well springs road Midvale, Utah USA

springs of country woods apartments Managment sets verbal agreements then evicts tenants vet friendly they are not impossible to work with. Midvale Utah

*Consumer Comment: Something does not add up..

Was given a verbal agreement over the phone by managment and was evicted 4 days before the agreement date.  I pretty sure the managment is vet prejduce.  I have had my windows of my car broken out 4 different times in two months costing me a extra $600 every time it happened.  The managment could have cared less even though its there property they fail to keep it safe for there tenets.  They have a laxidaiscal attitude towards anything that they dont have to pay for.  So the solution to this problem is that they decided that since I hadnt spent enought money already on 8 windows for my car that they would tak on a evictaion notice and charge me outragious fees.  They said the windows were becasue of the friends I keep how would they know the type of people I associate with?  They stand behind there tenets not.  They promote vandalisim and harrasment and do it themselves.  What would happen if there vehicals were getting there windows broke out everyother week?  Not one of them live in the complex.  Im a veteran and a United States Marine I would think that should have a little pull I put my life on the line so the Springs managment can profile and discriminate against is paying tenets.  I have not one time been late or even close to being late to pay my rent. That doesnt mean a d**n thing to these money hungry people.  Vets beware they will profile you right out of a place to live.  Had I known how much respect I would be given by the managment I would have never put not even a finger on the line for any of them.  DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL BLEED YOU DRY ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A VETERAN.  God Bless America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/springs-of-country-woods-apartments/Midvale-Utah-84047/springs-of-country-woods-apartments-Managment-sets-verbal-agreements-then-evicts-tenants-1090232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on springs of country woods apartments

Something does not add up..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

It is very interesting how you glossed over one probably very important part.

You stated that you have never been late or even close to paying your rent late.  If that is the case exactly what "arrangement" did you need to make with them to keep you from getting evicted?