Complaint Review: Sprint Nextel Corporation

• Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: Geekguy1 — Somerset New Jersey USA
Sprint Nextel Corporation
6200 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint Nextel Corporation Continued Lack of Acceptable Service From Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

A follow-up to problems with a promised refund for a restocking fee that was not fully honored.

I wrote to Daniel Hesse, Sprint’s CEO, hoping the company cared about what their customers were told, how they were treated, and asking Sprint to honor promises they made. The resulting phone conversation was thoroughly unsatisfying: the Executive Services representative appeared to have no concerns whatever beyond confirming that I had received the rest of my credit, and thus Sprint had no legal liability with New Jersey’s Board of Public Utilities (where I had filed a complaint). One specific: I was told several times that, “Sprint does not compensate customers for their inconvenience.” I guess not; they might be broke in a week. Doesn’t anyone understand or care that the more customers are inconvenienced the less likely they are to remain customers? Or is it just me?

I’ve also posted these complaints on Sprint’s Facebook page; initially I was told to send my contact information to them, and they’d get back to me to resolve my issues. I sent the requested data and a week and a half later, no response. A follow-up posting about that garnered me two responses, neither of whom offered so much as an apology once they realized I had received the full credit I was promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Nextel-Corporation/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-Nextel-Corporation-Continued-Lack-of-Acceptable-Service-From-Sprint-Overland-Park-702724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Nextel Corporation