Complaint Review: sprint pcs

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: kurt — charleston South Carolina
sprint pcs
ft. lauterdale, Florida USA

sprint pcs brandon from ft lauterdale total a*****e who refused to help me trouble shoot email issues on my device fort lauterdale Florida

I have been unable to get my email while on a wii service.  Called to see whtat we could do. Was advised to do a hard reset, whish would put myphone bask to factory settings and erased all my data, Told Brandon that all I needed was the imap or pop act. He advised me that it was not sprints ssue and  would have to call apple for assistance.    I askedJust to get my email working, and to get my imap settings? he tated that itw not sprint issue. at this point I became a little riled and asked why he couldnt help. He stated only apple could help me with a gmail problem  I told him he was full of s**t, he threateed tokck me off sprint for being rgumntatine and saying s**t. i asked for his sup, any sup and he stated there were nine ther ans could gine me no numbers to call directly tomorrow. I WILL SPEND MY DY FINDNG BRANDON FROM FT LAUTERDALES SUPERVISOR.   have been wth sprint since 2001 and he threatened to kick me off for saying s**t.  Kick me out sprint. I now realize how truly SH*TY you are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint-pcs/ft-lauterdale-Florida/sprint-pcs-brandon-from-ft-lauterdale-total-asshole-who-refused-to-help-me-trouble-shoot-1074795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint pcs