• Report: #1020941

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: craig — easton Massachusetts United States of America
sprint pcs
2 Easton Oval Suite 400 Internet United States of America

sprint pcs the most destructive company on the planet!!!! Internet

My phone service has been disrupted for 3 days because of a problem within sprints network. I have no phone. No voice mail, no text. they have my number is limbo. I have had a minimum of 25 conversations over the last 3 days with sprint employees wasting over 20 hours of my time to get this resolved and to no avail still at this time at 1105 am on 2 27 13.

I have had the same number for 13 years with Nextel and sprint. This has been going on for 3 days now. None of my customers  can call or text or leave voice mails. It goes to a recording that my number can not connect. Absolutely disgusting and unacceptable period!

I want my contracts released with sprint. What they have done to my business and how they have wasted my time with this catastrophic issue this time is the final straw. There is no possible way I should be penalized if I decide to leave because of a problem sprint has caused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint-pcs/internet/sprint-pcs-the-most-destructive-company-on-the-planet-Internet-1020941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint pcs