Complaint Review: Sprint PCS

• Reported By: SS — Corona California United States of America
Sprint PCS
1411 Hamner Ave. Norco, California United States of America

Sprint PCS RipOff Criminal Practices Norco, California

Sprint PCS ("Sprint") has a polity to refund entire money to customers on dissatisfaction of Sprint product/services. I did not sign a contract with Sprint, but I paid $1,400 for Spring's iPhone and deposit. I required Sprint to bill by mail, that the salesperson documented it on Sprint's computer. Upon receipt of all my payments and deposits in advance, within the first week of my purchase, Sprint started to abuse my cell phone by TEXTING to bully me every other day up to 3 times a day and to harass me for payment that was not due until 30 days from purchase.

I exercised my right to Sprint's 14 days dissatisfaction for refunds. Sprint refused. I wrote to Sprint's president in certified mail, which was gone unanswered. Sprint terminated my cell phone service without notice, warning or statutory support and then manufactured PCS Terms & Conditions to keep my money, but I did not have a binding contract with Sprint to keep my money. Sprint's willful acts to intentionally misused its Terms & Conditions with customer's signature or a valid contract are unethical, illegal and prosecutable under the law. Sprint has committed fraud and violated the law to scam money from customers. I would like to join other victims of Sprint from RipOff to file a class action against Sprint for fraud, bad faith and injunctive relief to prosecute Sprint and to stop Sprint from victimize more other consumers. I am seeking $1,400 that Sprint owes me plus interest, costs, fees and related damages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Norco-California-/Sprint-PCS-RipOff-Criminal-Practices-Norco-California-877240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS