barn

• Reported By: Rental101 — Asheville North Carolina USA
Sprint PCS
6200 Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

Sprint PCS Sprint Wireless Sprint will rip you off Overland Park, Kansas

I was with Sprint for over a full year. I signed a two-year contract in October of 2011 and have had nothing but problems with their service. I have spent hours (and I am not exaggerating) on the phone with their customer service (poor) and technical support department (poor) trying get service at my home to work like it should, but to no avail. After signing the contract I noticed that our service kept degrading month over month to the point now where it is completely unusable. The straw that broke the camel's back... One month I noticed that my bill was higher than usual so I called regarding the increase. I was told that they did make changes to their billing and that it did increase what I paid monthly. I was irate. They did tell me tell me that I could leave without paying any early termination fee... Here is the kicker... I did port my numbers to a different company and they did bill me for two early termination fees totaling more than $400.00! Call after call did nothing to resolve the issue. Even a call from so-called corporate headquarters (Nikki Kirk) did nothing to resolve. She admitted to the adverse change in my contract, but was rude, arrogant, and condescending. Never will I trust Sprint and will make it a goal to spread the news about this awful and in my opinion untrustworthy company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-PCS/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/Sprint-PCS-Sprint-Wireless-Sprint-will-rip-you-off-Overland-Park-Kansas-1006108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint PCS