Complaint Review: sprint pcs

• Submitted: Fri, December 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2011

• Reported By: Lucia — Santa Clarita California U.S.A.
sprint pcs
2001 Edmund Halley Drive VARESPO201, Reston, Virginia United States of America

sprint pcs www.sprint.com. Sprint Nextel Senr me the wrong iphone VARESPO201, Reston, Virginia

On 10/10/ 2011 I pre ordered my iphoneS and Sprint sent me the 4G, I called them and email them and the refuse to admit to their mistake, they had a 300 dollars instant rebate plus I had use my SP REWARDS Of 200 dollars plus 199 dollars for the phone! why would I pay this kind of money for 4G iphone? I never noticed them sending the wrong phone because first time owning one plus I had a lot problems with it as far is not getting service inside my home so I was very limited on using it since I could only use it outdoors, not long ago I started searching for Siri well there was no siri on iphone so that's how I find out they had sent me wrong phone. I have been a very long time Sprint customer but they refuse to give me the right phone and now I am stuck with this stupid contract for 2 years! they have their customer service in India and its very understand the reps since they barely speak English.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint-pcs/VARESPO201-Reston-Virginia-20191/sprint-pcs-wwwsprintcom-Sprint-Nextel-Senr-me-the-wrong-iphone-VARESPO201-Reston-Vir-810230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint pcs