Complaint Review: sprint store

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: henry — washington Dist of Columbia
sprint store
1101 s joyce st, suite b15 arlington, Virginia USA

sprint store, store manager working 08/08/2013 at 6.30pm my warranty was not honored arlington Virginia

I purchased a LG Bluetooth device along with my current phone from the sprint location at pentagon row in Alexandria VA. I have been a loyal sprint customer to sprint close to 9 years. Upon purchase i was informed that the Bluetooth device came with a 1yr warranty that was the selling point to me. The device became faulty 6 months later,so i took it back to the location in pentagon row to get it replaced, upon getting there the service rep informed me that the receipt he has on file does not reflect the Bluetooth. I asked to speak to a manager, i told the manager that the rep that sold me the device must have done something wrong because the device is not reflecting on the receipt they have. I asked him to run the serial umber on the Bluetooth it will show that it was purchased from this location less than 6 months ago. He blatantly refused and rudely told me to leave his store. He was very unprofessional, he is a white fellow with a Spanish name i don't remember his name because he refused to give me his card and and probably told all the other employees to put away their business cards, no one had business cards he even locked away the cards in the front desk.This was a very humiliating experience, i was basically treated like a criminal after i was duped. something has to be done. I will post this complaint on any and every complain website until this matter is resolved. No one deserves to be treated that way. I am currently researching other phone carriers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint-store/arlington-Virginia-22202/sprint-store-store-manager-working-08082013-at-630pm-my-warranty-was-not-honored-arli-1079070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint store