Complaint Review: Sprint Van Lines

• Reported By: Scammed & Abused — Baltimore Maryland
Sprint Van Lines
Rockville, MD Rockville, Maryland USA

Sprint Van Lines Scammed Over Charged & Stole Rockville Maryland

This company is the WORST...  They FORCED me to sign & pay them before they would unload my property.  Then when they finished an hour early they refused to amend the contract or fund my money.  Once they were gone I realized my Daughter's diamond earrings were stolen.  I contacted the company several time in writing & over the phone, no Supervisor ever got back to me...  I waited 2 months & then I contacted the BBB.  I called the company again, they said since I contacted the BBB they were not going to deal with me directly.  They called me valgur names laugh @ me & said I would never get my money back...   Hire anyone but these people...  Save yourself...  They are nice & professional until they get your property, then they will turn the screws...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint-Van-Lines/Rockville-Maryland-20852/Sprint-Van-Lines-Scammed-Over-Charged-Stole-Rockville-Maryland-1107743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint Van Lines