Complaint Review: sprint

• Reported By: Dee — Vassar Michigan United States of America
sprint
6391Sprint Parkway Overland Park, Kansas United States of America

sprint Sprint canceled my contract after six years! Overland Park, Kansas

I have been with sprint for our cell phone service for six years and they canceled my contract, they are saying it is because of to much data roaming use on one line! The line belonged To my husband, A0 and he has no idea what caused The data To be so high. He is an over the Road semi driver and we were told maybe that caused it, but I called sprint several times and thought i corrected the issue until one day no phone. What makes me even more mad is we just bought two new cell phones in December for 299.00 each.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/Overland-Park-Kansas-66251/sprint-Sprint-canceled-my-contract-after-six-years-Overland-Park-Kansas-1025782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint