Complaint Review: SPRINT

SPRINT
14222 E. Cedar Ave. - Unit D Aurora, Colorado USA

SPRINT SPRINT store REVERSES its Tablet Restocking Fee. Aurora Colorado

*General Comment: ok...

Please see my last report complaint two days ago (Nov. 30, 2013) concerning a SPRINT Tablet purchase.

UPDATE — For the third time, I returned to the SPRINT company store on Sunday, December 1, 2013 located on E. Cedar Ave in Aurora, Colorado, to return a very small Samsung Galaxy Tablet and cancel my 2-year commitment.  This was done within the 14 day period SPRINT allows for a return. After waiting for a short while and then being waited-on, the young man who helped me said that the "$75 Tablet Restocking Fee" would now be rescinded.  Therefore, I was able to remove myself from any and all present and future monthly charges by SPRINT.  He did say that I may have a few minutes of connection charges to pay during the time I had the Tablet in my possession.  I said that was understandable and acceptable.

Therefore, I want ALL to know that SPRINT, after three times of trying to return a Tablet that I had purchased WITHOUT being informed of the "$75 Restocking Fee" or of the total and FULL MONTHLY CHARGES, was now returned.  The young man had allowed me to do so without a Restocking Fee and had cancelled all other charges.  "Thank you very much" goes out to that young man—and SPRINT!

Whew, this ordeal is finally over and has ended well.  Unfortunately, it would never have happened in the first place if the young lady who had sold me the Tablet had actually informed me of all my financial involvement (of which I did ask her more than once) and the $75 Restocking Fee (she had omitted telling me about) if I returned the Tablet during the 14 day "return Period" allowable by SPRINT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/Aurora-Colorado-80010/SPRINT-SPRINT-store-REVERSES-its-Tablet-Restocking-Fee-Aurora-Colorado-1103610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT

#1 General Comment

ok...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

So what do you have a hard time READING? All of this is information that would have been part of both your initial paperwork and on your receipt. If youre looking for accolades on SCREWING Sprint, you wont get them from me. YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!! The cost of changing your mind was $75.00. You bullshitted your way out of it by using internet blackmail. You sir are sleeze. Its people like you who think they DONT have to pay for their mistakes thats messing America up. They CANNOT resell that tablet without sending it back and getting it checked over. So now they have to do this work for FREE because not only did you change your mind, but you weaseled your way out of paying what was RIGHTFULLY their money. Congratz, youre nothing more then a lowlife mouthbreathing jackass who is out to rob ppl. Thats ok though. Karma will come back on you. And you will cry to the web boohoo.

Reading is fundimental. But in YOUR case it must be optional. Do you need ppl to tell you when to breathe as well.