Complaint Review: Sprint

• Reported By: Honestie — Gilbert Arizona
Sprint
2483 S Market St #107 Gilbert, Arizona USA

Sprint ripping me off like common thieves !! Gilbert Arizona

Ok so I decided to finally break down and give the iphone  only because I saw that Sprint would ship to me to do so and if I did not like it for whatever reason I would have the option to return it or exchange it – no problem at all or so they claim this on their website. Iphone arrives and I activate it  after I charge it but the battery refuses to hold charge drains in less than two hours if off the charger cord even without any use. Also the touch screen was hard to respond- so I call them and say I would like to exchange it for the Galaxy S4 mini . They say no problem since I only had phone for a few days just to take it to Sprint Store and they will assist me with the exchange. I go there and they first say they will need at least $75 for reshelving fee plus the only phones they have are flip so I came home and after 4 hours on the phone with two different departments and online chat I arranged the exchange. So I sent the iphone and all its components to them and they sent a Galaxy S4’mini and I charged it and fell in love with this phone.

After 2 days of getting to know phone I woke up got phone off charger which I put it on after I updated phone and went to sleep the night before. And nothing = no power on = no screen= DEAD. So I call they again say go to Sprint store since you only activated the phone two days ago it is within the 14 day period. I go to store and tell them what happened – the tech is nice but another guy comes up and starts whispering to the tech and his helper – then asks me more about the phone as his guys are dissembling the –phone and after I answer him announces that the 14 days period was on iphone activation does not matter when I got or activated this new one.

So he says his manager might override that but he is not there all day. His tech guys go through phone and announce battery testing good. And that the phone has no water damage or corrosion and that the connectors and circuits are all tight not loose on phone. I told them again that I was telling them that all along and ask what happened then why wont it work? They say they don’t know maybe I should consider sending it to Samsung to repair? I am under contract for this phone for 2 years of payments to Sprint and am getting charged $700 at end cost  without a working device after trying iphone and then getting Galaxy for 2 days only and they are saying that I am just screwed ?

This is the biggest rip off and scam ever – I don’t even want to do business at all with them – I want to cancel my account since it hasn’t even gotten started yet. Wish I would have stayed with my Nokia on Straight Talk service from Walmart had them for 3 years and they were amazing. Even TMobile better than Sprint !!! Don’t  use this service – Run away I wish I did!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sprint/Gilbert-Arizona-85295/Sprint-ripping-me-off-like-common-thieves-Gilbert-Arizona-1116234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sprint