Complaint Review: SPRINT

• Reported By: avlast — Round Lake Beach Illinois United States of America
SPRINT
Internet, Illinois United States of America

SPRINT SPRINT PCS This company is a scam and a ripoff! Internet, Illinois

I changed phones with this company in November and haven't been able to use my phone half the time. I call and I talk to customer service for hours a day and nobody will help me. I can't use my phone when I'm at home and I can't even make a 911 call. My mother is old and out of state and she can't even call me when I'm home. I cancelled my land line because I never had trouble before with Sprint. I'm a loyal customer. I've never paid a bill late or missed a payment. You would think they would be willing to help me out. I pay $190 a month for a phone that I can't make or receive calls from when I'm home. I ask if they can switch my phone to any other phone they have and they won't. I ask to cancel my contract free of charge since it doesn't work anyways and they won't. I ask for credit for the times I can't use my phone and they won't. This is not good business. I only complain because I can't use my phone. Something needs to be done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/Internet-Illinois-60073/SPRINT-SPRINT-PCS-This-company-is-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-Internet-Illinois-916881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT