Complaint Review: sprint

• Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: brock — United States of America
sprint

sprint cap on hotspot Internet

I have been with Sprint for over 15 years. 5 years ago i bought a wireless hotspot card for my laptop i use for work, home, and travel. I had a seperate contract and had unlimited service. When that broke and I went to replace it I was told I would be beter off getting a new phone and add it to my plan. then I would be able to run 10 devices instead of 1 for the same price. So i upgraded my flip phone for a evo and added the hotspot and loved it. they made me sign a 2 year contract witch I did not have for 5 years. Last month after only having the hotspot for 14 months I get 3 email warnings that i was about to go over my 5 gig limit. So i called sprint and they told me it is a add on and My conract dosn't include add ons that i will be charged extra if i go over. I think that is wrong and they should be investegated for this. They should give us back unlimited and new people that sign up can be charged for 5 gigs i bet not a lot of people would sign up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/internet/sprint-cap-on-hotspot-Internet-986731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint