Complaint Review: sprint

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: chad — greer South Carolina United States of America

sprint charge your bank account without permission or your knowlage Internet

sprint charged me $296.37 to my checking account without me knowing, i am not on auto payment and they had no permission to do so. they have my card number on file from last payment, and used that card again at will without me knowing. when i contacted them they said i called the payment in through the automative system. i know for a fact i did not call in a payment. they told me the system is protected that i have to enter a pin number to make the payment, so i had to have called and made that payment. i dont even know my pin number, or that i had a pin number for automative system. they refuse to give the money back. i then called the auto system to see for my self, and it went through the promt to make payments and never ask for any pin number. they used my account with out permission and then lie about it. at the time they said the call was made and payment issued i was with my father in the woods hunting.

my phone was off and locked in my truck, and my phone history shows no calls made that day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/internet/sprint-charge-your-bank-account-without-permission-or-your-knowlage-Internet-952677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint