Complaint Review: sprint

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: elizzabeth Miller — Melba Idaho
sprint
los angeles, California USA

sprint was disconnected. I called to pay balance and then discontinue services. was sent a bill later stating I still owed balance, am told in order to discontinue services (which were already disconnected) my account was re-connected and then disconnected a week later incurring a charge of 61.43. los angeles California

After years of service with sprint with a unlimited roaming plan, this company called and informed us it was cancelling our services due to too much roaming. We then switched to verizon but kept one service,  internet to computer.(we own a semi truck and communicate with business via internet or phone) we got in a position where we could not pay balance but made it right and called to settle balance. I asked that any incurring charges be included that I might settle the whole balance and I informed the young lady we would at that time be cancelling the internet service also. She gave me balances and then cancelled my service. During that conversation I was not informed that my services would be re-connected and then after the billing cycle ended, disconnected,which resulted in the $61.43 charges. I feel lied to and cheated that they came up with a way to get more money out of us. I informed them I was not going to pay the charges because my account had been paid in full on the 20th of Dec. and then cancelled that very same day. They are telling me in order to cancel an account (which had already been disconnected) they had to re-connect and then disconnect again and wait until the billing cycle ended to do so. I feel this was customer service at it's worst and am not the only one this has happened to.I am, to say the least,upset and will not have anything good to say about sprint overall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/los-angeles-California-9054-0977/sprint-was-disconnected-I-called-to-pay-balance-and-then-discontinue-services-was-sent-1114553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint