Complaint Review: sprint

Nationwide USA

sprint I have been lied to many times Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Sprint Refund

*Consumer Comment: I am confused

I have been a sprint customer for about 8 years. Until the last 6 months I have been very happy.  About 6 months ago I was charged an excesive bill at a sprint store for $75. I called sprint to complain. After many hours and different reps I was finally told the money would be removed from my next bill. It wasn't. When I called sprint about it I was told they have no record I was ever told that. After many hours and many transfers, I recieved a message from an "expert" who stated she attemped to contact the sprint store but was disconnected. So she had no way of verifying I was there or paid money. I would have to drive a half an hour to the store, get a physical copy of the receipt, mail it to sprint, and after review I would be contacted.

So SPRINT cannot get in touch with SPRINT!  Recently, I have been paying sprint for 3 lines of service. Only 1 has worked in at least 2 months. In the last 6 days I have spent over 20 hours on the phone with them and have spoken to almost 30 reps.  I was told by representitive "nick" on monday that, because of all my problems, I would receive a new phone free of charge. I was very happy! I asked him what is his ID # or last name. He said sprint rules say he is not allowed to give that information. I called the next day to find out when my phone would arrive and was told they have no idea what I'm talking about.  I went through hours of telling the same story and being transfered over and over.

Finally I spoke to a "specialist" who said she would review my recorded convesations and call me with the results.  I was never called.  Today I spoke to a "specialist" again at sprint. She said there is no record of me talking to "nick". I asked if she could go the records of my calls on monday and see what I have been told. She said it is impossible for any sprint rep to do that (so I was lied to AGAIN).  When I said, "you're sprint. You can see the calls I have made. Just listen to them." I was told it is "impossible". I said, if I committed a crime, the police can find out every call and text message I have ever made from this phone. Her answer was,"we are not the police".  I believe their  constant lies and deception are against the law. Just the fact that I am NOT ALLOWED to know who I am speaking to shows deception. I want jusice and legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/nationwide/sprint-I-have-been-lied-to-many-times-Orlando-Florida-1170268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint

Sprint Refund

AUTHOR: jeremy strucke - ()

I had Galaxy S2 that would not charge. A sprint store charged me $75 to replace it. The new S2 I was given would not charge, either. I went to a different sprint store where I was told the S2 is notorious for having charging issues. I called sprint to complain that I should not have to pay to replace a devic they know to be faulty. I was told that yes, th are aware of the problems with that device and agree I shouldn't have to pay and the money would be deducted from my next bill. It wasn't. When I called to ask why, I was told they had no record of anyone telling me that. After being tranfered many different times I finally spoke to a "resolutions expert" who told me she could take the money off, but only if I could prove I was at the store and made a payment. She said she would attempt to verify and get back to me. The next day she left a voicemail saying she had attempted to contact the store but was disconnected and therefore the only way to prove I was there was for me to drive a half hour, get them to produce a physical copy of the bill, mail it to sprint and wait for them to review it and contact me. I found it absolutely ridiculous that sprint would leave a message saying sprint cannot contact sprint. After again being tranfered over and over, having ti repeat my stiry every time, I finally spoke to another "expert" who immediately told me sprint cannot call a sprint store. I said obviously someone is lying since I have a recorded message saying an attempt to call them was made. Now, 4 diffent S2's and 5 months later I still have not received any reimbursement. I am now paying for 3 lines and only 1 works. I was told I would receive a new phone free of charge because of all the problems I have had. I was later told sprint has no record of me being told that. I was then told by a manager that she would review my conversations and get back to me. 3 days later I was told by a different manager that they cannot review phone calls because they receive too many. And every time I call I am transfered over and over, each time having to retell my story. That's where the hours and hours come from.  I have had sprint for 8 years and I agree that, for the most part, I was happy. It has only been the last 5 months or so that I have had so many problems and continue to be lied to.

I am confused

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You got a bill for $75.00 or your bill was over the normal amount??  I have never spent "many hours" on any phone call to Sprint with the 10 years I have been with them.  Did you get your bill  in the mail or online?? The bills are very detailed so I cannot understand the reason you are complaining.

Journal