Complaint Review: sprint

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: raf — seattle Washington United States of America
sprint
Nationwide United States of America

sprint Sprint pcs sprint data sprint customer care sprint internet sprint nationwide sprint seattle spike overage data overcharge pattern 5G no call back bad service throttling change of service poor response seattle, Nationwide

I use my service the same each month, yet all of a sudden spike charge for overage on data for last quarter of month. 190 dollars extra is over 100 dollars average 4 month typical. Good customer yet I was maps with poor customer service. No one at sprint on same page. On same month of the alleged overage I noticed throttling, slow down in service. I'm a deliberate and minimal user. Customer care rep even told me I was well inside average for periods. I see I am not alone. Raf. in seattle, wa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprint/nationwide/sprint-Sprint-pcs-sprint-data-sprint-customer-care-sprint-internet-sprint-nationwide-sprin-737448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint