• Report: #197037

• Submitted: Sun, June 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:SPARKS Nevada
SPRINT
2001 EDMUND HALLEY DRIVE RESTON, Virginia U.S.A.

SPRINT, SPRINT PCS NETWORK, FRAUDULENT SPRINT PHONE BILL CHARGE RESTON Virginia

*Author of original report: SPRINT IS CRIMINAL

Sprint charged my phone bill fraudulently, and this happened after I paid my bill!!! My phone bill was $66, I paid $70, and I paid It right on time.

I try to make a call and i find that my phone Is shut off. I check my account and I see a $215 charge for an early termination fee on my account.
I did not terminate anything on my account.

I WENT TO THE SPRINT STORE AND BOUGHT A NEW PHONE AND REQUESTED TO ADD MY BOYFRIENDS LINE TO MY ACCOUNT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THERE WAS NO AUTHORIZATION FOR THIS CHARGE.

I CALL SPRINT AND REPORT THIS, AND I PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH,
BUT I ALWAYS GET SOME FOREIGN PERSON WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH ON THE PHONE MAKING THE PROBLEM WORSE.

I TELL SPRINT "CUSTOMER SERVICE" TO REMOVE THE CHARGE BECAUSE I DID NOT TERMINATE ANYTHING ON MY ACCOUNT.
AND THE OPERATOR KEEPS REPEATING THAT I HAVE TO PAY $215 TO HAVE MY PHONE TURNED BACK ON.

THIS IS CRIMINAL!! SPRINT PLACED A CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO AND THEN TELLS ME THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO, I HAVE TO PAY THE AMOUNT TO HAVE MY PHONE TURNED BACK ON.

FINALLY MY BOYFRIEND TELLS THE OPERATOR TO REMOVE THE CHARGES OR WE WILL RETURN OUR PHONES AND CLOSE OUR ACCOUNTS WITH SPRINT, AND IN A FLASH THE OPERATOR APOLOGIZES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO US AND REMOVES THE CHARGE FROM OUR ACCOUNT.

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANYTHING OK, ARE THEY JUST GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR THINGS ON MY ACCOUNT THAT I DID NOT DO WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT AND THEN APOLOGIZE FOR IT AFTER WE COMPLAIN?

USING MY ACCOUNT AND MY INFORMATION LIKE ITS A SKETCH PAD
THINKING THEY CAN MAKE "MISTAKES" WHENEVER THEY WANT AND THEN JUST TEAR OFF THE "MISTAKE."

EVERY TIME THEY SHUT MY PHONE OFF I KNOW ITS A BAD MARK ON MY CREDIT REPORT. WHICH IS CORRUPT AND CROOKED BECAUSE IF THEY SHUT ME OFF FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FRAUDULENTLY ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!

I HAVE HAD MANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE,
AND EACH TIME I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE, ITS A HEADACHE.
ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR ASSUMES AUTOMATICALLY THAT THE CUSTOMERS CALLING ARE SPANISH SPEAKERS WHEN YOU PRESSED "1" FOR ENGLISH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I HAVE HAD MY ACCOUNT SHUT OFF AND CHARGED DOUBLE FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS BECAUSE SPRINT DID NOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT RIGHT. I HAD PAID MY BILL WITH MY CREDIT CARD, AND THE PROOF FOR THE PAYMENT WAS IN MY BANK RECORDS, BUT SPRINT TOLD ME I DID NOT PAY FOR THE MONTH AND I NEEDED TO PAY DOUBLE!!

I HAD TO PAY $137 TO REACTIVATE MY PHONE. I BELIEVE THIS COMPANY TAKES ADVANTAGE OF LOW-INCOME CUSTOMERS,THINKING THEY CAN MANIPULATE THEIR ACCOUNTS BECAUSE THEY ASSUME THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT KNOW THEIR RIGHTS OR CAN'T AFFORD LEGAL HELP.

THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND DID NOT EVEN CREDIT IT TO MY ACCOUNT! CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD NOT HELP ME, ONCE AGAIN MORE OPERATORS WHO CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT WERE HANDLING MY INFO.

I HOPE SPRINT FALLS INTO THE HOLE IT DIGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

SAUNDRA
SPARKS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SPRINT/RESTON-Virginia-20191/SPRINT-SPRINT-PCS-NETWORK-FRAUDULENT-SPRINT-PHONE-BILL-CHARGE-RESTON-Virginia-197037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SPRINT

SPRINT IS CRIMINAL

AUTHOR: Saundra e - (U.S.A.)

THE SAGA OF IGNORANCE CONTINUES.
TODAY, WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21ST, 2006, SPRINT SHUT MY PHONE OFF.

WE CALLED SPRINT, AND THE OPERATOR TOLD US THERE WAS A $242 CHARGE ON OUR ACCOUNT FOR THE TERMINATION FEE THEY SAID THEY REMOVED A WEEK AGO!!!!

LAST WEEK THE SUPERVISOR GOT ON THE PHONE WITH US AND TOLD US IT WAS REMOVED AND OUR BALANCE WAS RETURNED TO NORMAL!!

AND TODAY THE OPERATOR WE SPOKE TO TOLD US THE NOTES ON MY ACCOUNT MADE BY THE LAST OPERATOR SHOW NOT REMOVAL OF THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES, BUT A $50 AND $5 CREDIT ON THE ACCOUNT.

THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" SUPERVISOR JUST LIED DIRECTLY TO THE CUSTOMER!!

MY BOYFRIEND AND I DROVE TO THE SPRINT STORE, AND I DEMANDED THAT THE CHARGES BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.

AND, THE WHITE EMPLOYESS, THREATENED AND FEARFUL OF THE OUTSPOEN BLACK WOMAN WHO LET ALL THE CUSTOMERS HEAR THE FRAUD SPRINT COMMITED, TOLD ME TO GET OUT OF THE OFFICE OR THEY WOULD CALL POLICE!! I WAS BEING SPOKEN TO AS IF THEY THOUGHT THEIR ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICE OF FRAUDULENT ACCOUNT CHARGES AND SHADY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SOMETHING I SHOULD'NT BE PROTESTING!!!
AS IF I SHOULD KISS THEIR a*s FOR MISHANDLING MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFORMATION, LYING TO ME, AND CHARGING ME FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO!!

THE OPERATOR AT OUR LOCAL SPRINT STORE ACTUALLY HAD TO GET ON THE PHONE AND COMPLAIN TO THE SAME SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER WE HAD CALLED AND ASK WHAT THE HELL THEY DID!

THE SAME SHADY, FOREIGN, BAD ENGLISH, OPERATOR, TOLD THE SPRINT STORE EMPLOYEE THAT THEY WOULD CREDIT OUR ACCOUNT A LITTLE BIT FOR NOW, AND WE WOULD HAVE TO CALL BACK IN 10 DAYS TO CREDIT OUR ACCOUNT AGAIN UNTIL THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE!!
f**kING RIDICULOUS!!

FOR THE THIRD TIME THIS SO-CALLED SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE OPERATOR WAS TOLD TO REMOVE THE FRAUDULENT CHARGES COMPLETELY.

NOT ONLY IS SPRINT STEALING MONEY BY CHARGING FRAUDULENTLTY, THEY ARE ALLOWING THEIR FOREIGNER OPERATORS TO COMPROMISE CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
THEY THINK BECAUSE THEIR OFFICES ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY THEY ARE FREE FROM LEGALITY, AND THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

ANOTHER SURPRISE!! TO HELP REVEAL A LITTLE MORE OF THE FOREIGNER THIEVES WORKING AS SPRINT OPERATORS, JUST AN HOUR AFTER THE WHOLE INCIDENT AT THE SPRINT STORE, I CHECK MY PHONE, AND THE CHARGE WENT FROM $242 TO $282, MAKING IT OBVIOUS THEY WERE JUST GOING TO IGNORE US AND KEEP
CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FRAUDULENTLY!!

SOME STUPID THIEF WORING IN THE SPRINT COMPANY JUST DECIDED TO ADD AN EXTRA $40 CHARGE TO THE FRAUDULENT BILL THEY ALREADY GAVE ME!

AND SPRINT IS ON THE PHONE TELLING ME THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT THE CHARGE. LIKE ITS JUST SOMETHING THEY FELT LIKE CHARGING ON MY CELL BILL SO THEY CAN TAKE MY MONEY!!

WHO THE HELL DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?
HAVING A PHONE COMPANY DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!

IN ADDITION TO THIS, THE FOREIGNER OPERATORS TOLD US ONE THING ABOUT OUR ACCOUNT, THE WRONG THING, AND THE OPERATOR AT THE SPRINT STORE UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM.

I HAD A LINE ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT, THE FOREIGNER SPRINT OPERATOR TOLD US THAT THEIR ARE TWO SEPERATE ACCOUNTS, WHICH IS WRONG, BECAUSE 10 DAYS AGO I HAD A LINE ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT CREATING ONE ACOOUNT AS A WHOLE.

THIS SHOWS THAT THEY ARE CRIMINALS, BECAUSE THEY LIE AND PUT FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFO. ON THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM, AND THE SPRINT STORE HERE IN THE USA PULLED UP THE CORRECT INFORMATION IN THEIR COMPUTERS!

SPRINT, I AM CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT, AND IF I EVER SEE ANOTHER TRACE OF SOMETHING FISHY
GOING ON WITH MY PERSONAL INFO. I WILL REFER THE POLICE TO YOUR COMPANY AS A SUSPECT FOR INTERNET FRAUD AND THE CORRUPT, INADEQUATE, FOREIGNERS THAT YOU SUB-CONTRACT TO DO YOUR SO-CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB BECAUSE YOUR TO
FU--ING LAZY TO DO IT YOURSELVES!

YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE IN THIS WORLD, YOU THINK YOUR DIGGING A GRAVE FOR ME, YOU WILL FALL INTO YOUR OWN HOLE.