Complaint Review: sprint.com

• Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: laura flores — Texas United States of America
sprint.com
Internet, Texas United States of America

sprint.com They took my money and then after they say they need to cancel my order Internet, Texas

I did a application online and after i finish  and i summit my application i got approved and payed only for the  cell phones,  2 mins later  i called them  if  everything was  fine  and they told me  they have to cancel the order because i was not  approve  but  they told me  this after they  charge my account $220 dollars and  i told them   where is my money they told me  that i have to wait  7  to  10  business  days  to get my money back  this  is really ridiculous  how are they going to take my money and then  say no now i am stuck  with no phone and no money to buy me a new phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprintcom/Internet-Texas-/sprintcom-They-took-my-money-and-then-after-they-say-they-need-to-cancel-my-order-Int-982660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprint.com