Complaint Review: sprintpcs

• Submitted: Sun, September 08, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 08, 2002

• Reported By:sanbernardino ca
www.sprintpcs.com redlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-480-4727
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

sprint pcs fraud department dont no what they are doing false promises redlands California

This company cut my cellphone off because they said i had a lot of account in my name and i just turned 18. and sprint fraud department said go to the store and fax in copy of my social security card, utlity bill, state ID and go to social security administration and get proof that this is my social security number then they will cut my sevice on from there. I did and after all that sprint fraud department still told me that this is not my social security number in there not cutting my phone on and it's no good for anyone. I just lost a hundred dollars on a phone i had for two days.

sanbernardino, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2002 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sprintpcs/redlands-California/sprint-pcs-fraud-department-dont-no-what-they-are-doing-false-promises-redlands-California-29364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sprintpcs