shoulders

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Curt — Reading Pennsylvania
Spy Chest
201 S. Main St. Crest View, Florida USA

Spy Chest Spy Techs Stole my money and did not deliver my product Crest View Florida

*Author of original report: Update on Deceptive SpyChest

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not TRUE

Check out this reply from their "customer service".

"Not sure how you missed this written requirement on the VERY TOP of the checkout page, 2nd sentence. “All deliveries require a signature, products can NOT be left unattended by delivery agent”. Furthermore, the terms of sales you proactively agreed to further states this requirement.

One would really have to wonder who the IDIOT is. I don’t think I would be showing my butt if I couldn’t READ the VERY obvious and then be so rude while being so wrong. Maybe someone should hold your hand when you place online orders and point out the very obvious for you or read out loud to you and explain it like a bed time story.

Perhaps if it is too difficult to read the simple things, you may not be able to read and properly operate the more advanced things in life.

Sr. Safety and Health Consultant? Now that is FUNNY. LOL"

Now that's customer service! They even make fun of my job title!

DO NOT use this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spy-Chest/Crest-View-Florida-32536/Spy-Chest-Spy-Techs-Stole-my-money-and-did-not-deliver-my-product-Crest-View-Florida-1070394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spy Chest

Update on Deceptive SpyChest

AUTHOR: Curt - ()

Get this folks! They say it's not true? I have a UPS confirmation that shows Spychest called them to stop delivery and return the product eventhough I paid for it. If you want to see it, e-mail me and I'll prove it. Ask Spychest if they can prove their claims. I'm pissed off at UPS as well. They weren't delivering a Cash On Delivery product, they were delivering a fully paid for product. Therefore, I owned it, not Spychest. Yet, UPS listened to Spychest's lies and returned the product to Spychest. Did SpyChest return my money? NOOOOO. I called my credit card company who put a Stop Payment to these Charlatans. At least my credit card company is a standup company. I will never do business with Spychest or UPS again!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not TRUE

AUTHOR: Spy Chest - ()

The person filing the complaint sent this email to us, word for word:

"Thanks a lot idiots! I've now missed two attempts at the delivery of a $280 product from you because you require my signature. Unlike morons who support Obama, I work for a living. Why in the hell didn't you tell me you were going to require a signature? I want all my money refunded not 75% because of your bullsh*t."

He is well aware of the fact the product was shipped and requires a signature. A tracking number was emailed to him the same day the product was shipped. A notice to all clients is on the top of the checkout page in bold letters, second sentence, "All deliveries require a signature, products can NOT be left unattended by delivery agent." This requirement is also stated in the terms of sale that was agreed to by the customer at the time of purchase. All deliveries require a signature to prevent damage, loss and fraud.

Product was shipped the same day VIA UPS Ground service with a signature requirement. The package is still in transit with tracking number 1Z1A032X4255298346 at the time of this reply.  If the customer actually makes himself available, it will be delivered. If the package is returned to us, he will be given a refund.

Spy Chest has been in business for over 1o years with clients in nearly 40 countries. We have provided product to nearly every US govt agency, many well know companies, and many more good hard working people coast to coast. We have been featured in movies, newspapers, magazines and TV programs. Orders placed by 1:00pm are shipped the same business day.

We welcome everyone that wishes to visit us in person at our newly built facility in Crestview, Florida location or on line at www.spychest.com for great service. We are available Monday - Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.