Complaint Review: spyguyinvestigations

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: L Johnson — Housotn Texas
spyguyinvestigations
Miami, Florida USA

spyguyinvestigations Ripoff, Private investigation work is worth the money Miami Florida

I used the services for a investigation that took place over a 48 hr period. The guy I talked to over the phone was courteous polite and worked with me on pricing. The problem started when one of the investigators was unable to obtain the video I was promised. It went down hill from there, they couldn't seem to get me proof of anything, I was given 4 photos of the suspect walking out of an establishment but nothing else. There was no time stamp, no logs given to me to verify surveillance was done, no video or anything else. I paid what I was asked to pay $630 for 2 days of work and all I received was some blurry photos of one location for one day at a unknown time. The complaint was not taken seriously and I was not refunded any of my money even though what I was promised was not delivered and they couldnt produce not one shred of evidence that they were on the job the entire time. Basically they don't deliver on what is promised, if the product and work was a good as the representative I talked to initially this would have been a worth the money and time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/spyguyinvestigations/Miami-Florida-33166/spyguyinvestigations-Ripoff-Private-investigation-work-is-worth-the-money-Miami-Florida-1052570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on spyguyinvestigations