Complaint Review: square

• Submitted: Wed, January 15, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Jake — elmira heights New York
san francisco california internet, California USA

square Tyler Doremus I was ripped off almost $700.00 Dollars they kept my money deactivated my acct which was the wrong checking accouont number I have been reading up on square they are crooks the government needs to do something with this company internet California

Square credit card services deactivated my account with know questions why. They kept almost $700.00 dollars. They also took all this money out of one of my bank accounts. Now t i have to fight that on top of being ripped off on another business acct. The government needs to step in and do something about the square. How can they get away with stealing money from people. I need someone help here. On top of it i put in the wrong checking account number So how can they ever put it back in my account if that happens.I need someone here to help me get my money back from both accounts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/square-/internet-California/square-Tyler-Doremus-I-was-ripped-off-almost-70000-Dollars-they-kept-my-money-deacti-1115701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on square